Coco's zine bundle
Coco's zine bundle
Hi, I'm Coco, an AuDHD artist (autistic + ADHD). I'm making art, words and objects to spark joy, comfort and pride. Each of my bird things sings about our journey towards a better life, a better understanding of our identity, culture and community 🦜 Our world needs diversity. It needs us 💛
The zine bundle #1 includes:
- The risograph zine My 1000th coming out: thoughts on unmasking as an autistic person
- Neurogender: a 40 years journey towards understanding my (neuroqueer/genderfluid) gender identity
- Your worth is not determined by productivity (a gentle reminder for those trying hard to be the best they can)
- Here to stay, a survivor's zine (poetry for hope)
This zine bundle #2 includes:
- All of the above included in the bundle #1
- The Autistic Thought Recyclery (vol.1): a collection of thoughts and sketches on autism, trauma, healing, ableism
- Wake up: for all of those who are or have been sleep deprived, a zine about insomnia
Everything in this zine pack tells a piece of my story & lived experience. Despite all of these topics not being the easiest, there is always one constant: hope.
Everything is imperfectly folded by me, most is also printed by me except the sweet flashy risograph zine (which could stain your fingers a little, it's that juicy ;) and packed in paper glassine, making it an ideal gift.
Because of normal differences in screen and computer setups, colors may slightly differ from what you see here. Also note that decoration items are not included.
How's life as a late diagnosed autistic with ADHD, PTSD and a learning disability? Through these zines, Coco shares their perspective on social issues, trauma, finding their place and hopes for a kinder, more inclusive world. All lovingly illustrated and bound by hand.
Attention to detail
Every print order is meant to be a delight to unwrap! Coco inspects, cuts, protects and packages all your orders with much care and love. She uses fully recyclable (and when possible, directly recycled) materials.